Mina Staples has been creating beautiful spaces for clients across Sydney since 2008. Graduating with a B.Design degree from UTS, she built on her experience with Briony Fitzgerald Design and Touch Interiors to develop her own distinct style. Utilising texture, colour and authentic materials, Mina creates timeless, uncontrived interiors. Mina believes a home should be a constant pleasure to dwell in. Through her intuitive approach she delivers thoughtful and harmonious interiors of every scale and budget for her clients.
- Review of architectural plans
- Drawing + documentation Interior packages
- Drawing + documentation of custom joinery cabinetry
- Selection of all finishes
- Kitchen + bathroom design
- Interior + exterior colour
- Project management
- Furniture selection + layout
- Design + documentation of custom furniture
- Selection of soft furnishings
- Selection of window treatments
Potter & Wilson, MCK Architects, Sam Crawford Architects, Garden Life, Centennial Trade Services, Taylored Home Living, Styled In Stone, Blinds By Peter Meyer, Ellwood Building Co, Touch Interiors, Parker Studio, Studio Gemma, Tadelakt Sydney, Authentic Creations, Rowestyle Constructions, Ellis Lane Painting, MM+J Architect, South Design Studio.